Stakeholder Engagement Forum Hybrid Event
The Stakeholder Engagement Forum is an annual event hosted by the Mining Qualifications Authority to inform and engage with stakeholders in the mining and minerals sector on key issues that include amongst others:
- Discretionary projects and grant allocation opportunities in 2022 (including learners with disabilities)
- Artisan development opportunities for employed and unemployed learners
- Mandatory and Discretionary grant regulations update
- The MQA Funding Policy for the 2022-2023 financial year
- WSP-ATR submission dates, processes and changes for 2022
To register please send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating your preference to attend the physical or virtual session.