The Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) is a Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) for the mining and minerals sector in terms of the Skills Development Act of 1998.
The third application window of Discretionary Grants allocations, for 2023/2024 financial year will open on Monday 20 of November 2023 at 08H00. Employers and other stakeholders in the sector are invited to submit their applications for the following project:
- Unemployed Youth Development Project
Application forms and grants rules
- 2023-2024 Unemployed Youth Proposal Guide
- 2023-2024 Unemployed Youth Development Programmes Application Form
- MQA Funding Policy 2023-2024
Completed application forms must be submitted via e-mail ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hand-delivered application forms including those sent to other email addresses will not be accepted.
Completed application forms must be submitted before 00:00 on Thursday 07 December 2023.
- Terms and conditions will apply in accordance with the MQA Funding Policy.
- The application form must be completed in full and duly signed. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application form submitted is correct, completed in full and sent to the correct prescribed email address.
- The MQA will prioritise proposals for projects to be implemented in the identified districts with high poverty lines as recorded by Department of Cooperative Governance and traditional affairs (COGTA) One plan /Statistic South Africa report.
NB: The MQA reserves the right to limit allocations or to not allocate/evaluate any applications once the targeted number of applications has been reached.
Stakeholders are welcome to contact Ms Khensani Khumalo on 011 547 2600 or at e-mail KhensaniK@mqa.org.za if they experience any difficulties or challenges completing the application forms.
Alternative contact the MQA regional offices listed below:
|Office||Name||Contact Number||Email address|
|North West||Reokeditswe Tlhapane||014 555 8860||ReokeditsweT@mqa.org.za|
|Eastern Cape||Nandipha Elijar||087 095 0497 / 047 505 1047||NandiphaE@mqa.org.za|
|Free State||Seipati Rapholo||087 095 0266||SeipatiR@mqa.org.za|
|Mpumalanga||Erica Raphotho||013 696 8121 / 8120||EricaR@mqa.org.za|
|Northern Cape||Nkosinathi Mbokane||053 723 0100||NkosinathiM@mqa.org.za|
|Limpopo||Bonginkosi Khuzwayo||087 095 0267||BonginkosiK@mqa.org.za|
To apply email your details to email@example.com