Duration: One (1) month
Total monthly package: R16, 218.08
Location: Head Office Parktown
The Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) is a Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) that facilitates skills development under the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET), and supports mine health and safety under the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy (DMRE) for the mining and minerals sector (MMS) under Skills Development Act (SDA) 97 of 1998 and Mine Health and Safety Act (MHSA) 29 of 1996, respectively.
The MQA invites applications for the above-mentioned position which currently exists within the MQA.
The Strategic Planning Administrator will report to the Strategic Planning Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the preparations for internal and external audits of the MQA’s ISO Quality Management System (QMS);
- Co-ordinate and control internal and external documents;
- Maintain, coordinate and present authentic statistical reports including quarterly reports and annual performance reporting for the DHET and any other reporting platforms as requested;
- Develop and maintain the MQA database system to ensure data integrity;
- Provide customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist and participate in the administrative requirements necessary for monitoring and evaluation, and learner verification activities; and
- Perform tasks delegated by the Strategic Planning Manager.
The candidate must possess the following
- National Diploma in Administration related qualification;
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience and experience within the SETA environment;
- Knowledge of document management systems;
- Experience in working on any Management Information System with training/learning;
- Knowledge of administration and management processes; and
- Knowledge of the mining and mineral sector will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- The ability and willingness to travel and work flexible hours; and
- Must be people and stakeholder orientated
Closing date: Friday 24 December 2021. No late applications will be accepted.
Interested candidates should submit their application, stating the position they are applying for, as well as a comprehensive curriculum vitae; certified copies of qualifications; and valid proof of identification.
The MQA is an Equal Opportunity Employer; therefore, the filling of the position will be in line with its
Employment Equity Plan.
Recommended candidates will be expected to undergo a police clearance and qualification verification.
Should you not hear from the MQA within four (4) weeks of the closing date, you must regard your application as unsuccessful.
The MQA reserves the right not to appoint any person for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com