The Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) is a registered Sector Education and Training Authority in terms of the Skills Development Act of 1998.
The objective of this bid is to appoint a service provider with an ability to develop, implement, support, and administer an online interactive learning programmes system with digital capabilities and functionalities for the MQA.
- Phase 1: Compliance
- Phase 2: Functionality and Demo: minimum threshold is 60 out of 100 points
- Phase 3: Price and Specific goals (price = 80 points, specific goals = 20 points)
The proposals must be submitted electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11H00 on Thursday, 06 April 2023.
Late submissions will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact the following persons:
- Mr Xolisa Njikelana, Senior Learning Programmes Manager, e-mail: XolisaN@mqa.org.za
- Mr Sakhile Mlauzi, Senior IT Manager, e-mail: SakhileM@mqa.org.za
- Ms Tsholo Dilape, Procurement Manager, e-mail: TsholoD@mqa.org.za
To apply email your details to email@example.com